Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Power of Choice and Power of 90

WOW!  So much has happened.  My life is so different then it has been.  I have been truly blessed.

In March I had the opportunity to go to Power of Choice.  This is a 3 day conference to help you think in a different way.  In the three days, I was more confident.  My friends could tell.  I was happier.  The next class is Power of 90.

Power of 90 is a 3 month class, you meet once a week for two hours.  It is said to be Power of Choice on steroids.  I so totally agree with that statement.   Power of 90 is about setting and achieving goals while using the Choice Process to help get rid of negative beliefs replace them with positive beliefs and overcoming pitfalls.

I was lucky to set three goals.  My main goal was to become more real and authentic.  To me this means someone who knows who they are, and someone who stands up for who and what they are.  They do fun and crazy things and they follow their passions.

My crazy outlandish goal for this was to bungee jump.  Well, situation arose where I was not able to go bungee jumping, with weight restrictions and needing 5 other people to jump.  The loss of money if I couldn't do it in the time period.

The people at Outlook who put on the Power of Choice and 90 have a saying.  WAW?  Or Whats Another Way?

I had the opportunity to go to CLAS Ropes Course in Provo.  I was able to climb a 30 ft. pole and jump off.  I was able to change that to my new goal instead of bungee jumping.

The third goal was to delete edit my whole manuscript I have been working on, then start to rewrite scenes.  Well I was able to accomplish this as well.  ALL within 90 days.  It was amazing.

I accomplished all three goals.  I know who I am.  I am a daughter of God.  I know what I am supposed to be doing.  I LOVE myself.  This is huge.  I am a totally different person.  I am closer to having my 4th draft done, then I am sending it to a friend to be read/critiqued/edited!

I am so happy and blessed that I was able to do both Power of Choice and Power of 90.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me and encouraged me this whole time.  I couldn't have done it without you or without the Lord.  I am so blessed.

Love you all!


No comments: